Brochure Type: Australia and New Zealand DT and SB 2021 crossover
The cosmopolitan Sydney cityscape gives way to the glistening cliffs and misty eucalyptus canopies of the Blue Mountains as you journey through little towns and admire iconic natural landscapes.
- 3 breakfasts
- 1 lunch
- Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Daily breakfast and an average of 50% of evening meals
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with WiFi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- Cherry-picked hotels all tried and trusted
- Handcrafted Highlights
- Optional Experiences and free time
- All porterage and local charges included
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- An expert Travel Director and separate Driver, Driver Guide only on Mini-Stays
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- Airport transfers on the first and last day of your guided holiday
- VIP entry to many sights
Call (412) 331-2244 for more information or to book today! Mention code 15400970
- Tour Operator
- Trafalgar Tours
- Offer valid through 3/31/2021
- 4 Days
- Escorted - Yes
|Day 1||Sydney||Arrive Sydney (3 Nights): Sophisticated Sydney is your launchpad for a memorable city-meets-bush experience. On arrival, spend the day at leisure.|
Hyatt Regency Darling Harbour, City View
|Day 2||Harbour Cruise Lunch||City Sights - Harbour Cruise Lunch: Admire one of the great iconic buildings of the 20th century on a guided tour of the Sydney Opera House. See the sights of the city and stop at Mrs Macquarie's Chair for magnificent views of the Opera House and Harbour Bridge, before visiting famous Bondi Beach. Return to the city for a lunch cruise on Sydney Harbour. Discover the birthplace of modern Australia on a short guided tour of the Rocks district. Head east to the historical headland suburb of La Perouse and see where Captain Arthur Phillip and the First Fleet arrived on these shores.|
|Day 3||Sydney||Blue Mountains - Sydney Zoo: See the glimmering haze over the Blue Mountains glow brighter as you head west towards the Three Sisters. At Scenic World, enjoy 360 views of the Jamison Valley and consider riding the Scenic Railway, the world's steepest incline railway, Cableway and Skyway (own expense). Take a step back in time and journey to Leura where you'll see its antique stores and famous Candy Store, selling lollies from all over the world. The amazing creatures of Australia are the stars of the show during your final stop today at Sydney Zoo. See cute koalas, kangaroos and crocodiles in their natural habitat then return to Sydney by coach or take an optional cruise down the Parramatta River to Sydney Harbour (own expense).|
|Day 4||Sydney||Depart Sydney: Your Mini Stay concludes after breakfast.|
- Airport Transfers: Airport transfers are an additional cost. Please ask for details.
- These prices are correct at the time of the website going live, however are subject to confirmation at the time of booking.
- All tour information is correct at time of tours going live, however is subject to change, please confirm all details at time of booking.
- For full terms and conditions, please refer to our Conditions page.
- Hotel Class Key: D: Deluxe SF: Superior First Class F: First Class