Experience vibrant cities, beautiful scenery, and fun experiences on this Pacific Northwest tour featuring Seattle, Victoria, and Vancouver. You'll enjoy two nights each in Seattle, Victoria, and Vancouver, along with sightseeing and free time in each city.Highlights of this Seattle, Victoria, and Vancouver tour include a mini-cruise from downtown Seattle to Victoria aboard the Victoria Clipper, where you'll have a chance to witness amazing views and spot wildlife. Between Victoria and Vancouver, travel via BC Ferry through the Gulf Islands, enjoying the scenery along the way. In Victoria, visit the world-famous Butchart Gardens, where 55 acres of beautiful flowers and gardens await you. On this Seattle, Victoria, and Vancouver tour, Globus has included out-of-the-ordinary experiences, including a tasting and dinner at a local winery in Victoria, and a guided tasting tour of Seattle's Pike Place Market, Seattle's famous year-round farmers market with bakeries, butcher shops, produce stands, fish markets, and more. You'll see the first Starbucks store, hear about the market's rich history, experience its flying fish, and hear entertaining stories from market vendors. In each city, you'll also have time to explore on your own. Perhaps browse the elegant shops on Victoria's Government Street or Vancouver's Robson Street, and visit Seattle's Space Needle for excellent views. With a perfect balance of fun, scheduled activities and free time to explore on your own, you're sure to arrive home with many memories and photos of this thrilling Seattle, Victoria, and Vancouver vacation.
Call (412) 331-2244 for more information or to book today! Mention code 13884764
- Tour Operator
- Offer valid through 6/30/2018
- 7 Days
- Escorted - Yes
|Day 1||Seattle||Welcome to Seattle, the coffee capital of the world! At 6 pm, meet your traveling companions for a welcome drink. Your Tour Director will prepare you for your upcoming adventure.|
|Day 2||Seattle||This morning, sightseeing includes Pioneer Square and the city's diverse neighborhoods. Next, a guided [LF] TASTING TOUR of Pike Place Market explains the Market's rich history and culture. See the first Starbucks store, experience the Market's flying fish, and hear entertaining stories from market vendors. The remainder of the day is at your leisure. You may wish to visit Seattle's famous Space Needle for spectacular views of the city below, spend time at beautiful Chihuly Garden and Glass, or enjoy a waterfront dinner with fresh local seafood. Your Tour Director will have more suggestions for sightseeing, shopping, and dining. (B)|
|Day 3||Victoria||Enjoy a mini-cruise as you travel from downtown Seattle to Victoria aboard the VICTORIA CLIPPER. Have your camera ready for fantastic views and the chance to spot wildlife. Arrive in Victoria, British Columbia, where a sightseeing tour includes Chinatown, the Fairmont Empress Hotel, Bastion Square, and Thunderbird Park. This evening, enjoy a tasting and dinner at a [LF] local WINERY. (B,D)|
|Day 4||Victoria||This day is free to explore on your own; your Tour Director suggests an optional wildlife and whale-watching trip. For shoppers, Government Street's elegant shops and Market Square's collection of specialty stores are good places to start. History buffs should be sure to visit the Royal British Columbia Museum. (B)|
|Day 5||Vancouver||We start today with a visit to world-famous BUTCHART GARDENS. This estate offers more than 700 varieties of flowers on 55 acres and includes Italian, Japanese, and English-style gardens. Next, travel via BC FERRY through the Gulf Islands to Vancouver-British Columbia's largest city. Your orientation tour includes Stanley Park, the waterfront, and Chinatown. This evening is at leisure to explore more of this vibrant city on your own. (B)|
|Day 6||Vancouver||There's always something to do in Vancouver and with a full day to explore, the possibilities are endless. Your Tour Director suggests a walk across the thrilling Capilano Suspension Bridge, a climb up Grouse Mountain for spectacular views of the city, or time to explore the many shops of Robson Street. This evening, your Tour Director hosts a special farewell dinner at a local restaurant. (B,D)|
|Day 7||Seattle||This morning, return to Seattle. After a stop at the airport for guests with homebound flights, the motorcoach continues to the port for cruise extension passengers, then stops at the Crowne Plaza Seattle Downtown for any passengers with extra nights in Seattle. Please schedule flights from Seattle-Tacoma International Airport after 3 pm. (B)|
- US$ Price Details
Gratuities for Tour Director and driver are available for pre-purchase. Any applicable Goods and Service Tax (GST) and or Harmonized Sales Tax (HST) for Canada are additional. Taxes will be calculated and listed at the time of booking, prior to payment being collected.Prices are per person, based on double room occupancy. Single Room Supplement: $795 to $880Triple Room Reduction per person: $120 to $165Extra nights per person in Seattle: May: in single room $309; in twin room $174; in triple room $135June-August: in single room $360; in twin room $200; in triple room $152September: in single room $335; in twin room $187; in triple room $143
Travel Terms & Conditions
The purchase of any travel services offered by Globus, constitutes a contractual arrangement between you (the Traveler) and Globus, and represents your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions. Please ensure that you read carefully and understand the Terms & Conditions prior to booking. These Terms & Conditions cover Deposit & Final Payment information, Air-Inclusive Deposits & Final Payment, Revisions & Revision Fees, Air Arrangements, Participation, Travelers Who Need Special Assistance, Young Travelers, Smoking, Price Policy, Visas and Passports, Hotels & Accommodations, Baggage Allowance, Travel Documents, Not Included in the Land Price, Refunds, Service Inquires After the Vacation, Holidays, Safety, Photos & Pictures, Optional Excursions, and Responsibility.
- Vacation departures, itineraries and prices are subject to change.
- A non-refundable, non-transferable deposit is required for Globus to reserve space for you. View Terms & Conditions for limited exceptions.
- The following charges are not included in the land vacation price unless otherwise noted: airfare to and from the start of your vacation; Intra-vacation air unless specified in the itinerary; airline baggage fees including checked and/or excess baggage fees; Federal inspection fees for the Federal U.S. Customs and Immigrations; International Air Transportation tax; agricultural tax; other per person taxes imposed by government entities; airport taxes and fees including the September 11th Security fee up to $11.20 per person, passenger facility charges up to $18 per person, Federal domestic flight segment fees up to $4.00 per segment, and U.S. and International arrival and departure and other government-imposed added by the airline and applicable at time of booking; port taxes; passports; visas (except on Cuba programs) and vaccinations; tips to your Tour or Cruise Director, Globus Group Leader in Cuba, Local Host, driver, Local Guides, and/or ship's crew; gratuities on ferries, trains, and cruise ships; laundry; telephone; minibar; alcohol, beverages, and food outside of the contracted Globus menu as presented at a hotel or restaurant or onboard your vessel (these extra items will be billed to you before leaving the hotel, ship, or restaurant); airport transfers on non-qualifying flights; optional excursions; additional activities and excursions purchased online; porterage at airports and train stations; Travel Protection; and all other items of a personal nature.
Booking your Vacation with Air
For air departure dates within 331 days, you'll be offered a choice of carriers and flight schedules as well as price points to choose from when selecting your flights. Your schedule will be provided to you at the time of booking (schedules are subject to change by carriers). Globus offers 2 air options: Flex Air and Instant Purchase Air. Flex Air allows flexibility if you want to make changes to your vacation schedule. Instant Purchase Air may offer additional airline options but has more restrictions. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. Guaranteed air-inclusive prices: air is only available to passengers traveling from the United States and only available when booked in conjunction with a land vacation. An additional $300 per person non-refundable air deposit is required for Flex Air booked in conjunction with any land vacation (i.e. air-inclusive vacation). Air can only be booked by Globus in conjunction with a vacation package. Instant Purchase Air requires air payment in full at time of booking (i.e. air-inclusive vacation) plus non-refundable per person service fee ($30 for North/Central America, $50 for Europe/Middle East and $80 for all other destinations. Once booked, Instant Purchase Air is non-refundable, and non-changeable. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. However, once your airfare is confirmed and Globus has received your full air and land deposit, your air-inclusive vacation price is guaranteed.
Air-Inclusive Vacations - Applicable Taxes & Fees
Air-inclusive vacations include government-imposed taxes and fees applicable at the time of booking and will be shown as a Total Amount. Additional airline fees for baggage may apply. At the time of booking your air-inclusive vacation online, carrier Websites will be provided to check baggage fees, or you can visit www.iflybags.com for up-to-date baggage pricing/restrictions. For return travel from some countries, international travelers are required to pay entry and/or exit fees at the airport. These fees will be collected by the local government and are payable by the traveler at time of travel. Your confirmation booking information will contain information about these fees.
* The "Starting at" or listed price is based on the lowest price available to book. Price is per passenger based on double occupancy and does not include airfare; additional fees/charges are not included. If a price is crossed out, the new price shown includes a limited time promotional offer(s) - please review current promotions or deals for additional information. Some tours require intra-vacation flights (and in some cases intra-vacation segments must be purchased from Globus).